The Zonal group are one of the UK’s largest technology providers to the hospitality industry. Our products are used by over 11,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels. Customers include national brands like Pizza Express, JD Wetherspoons and All Bar One.
We provide our customers with the solutions they need to make their business a success. These solutions include mobile apps for ordering and web apps for engaging with consumers either through loyalty or reservations. By linking these solutions to Zonal’s EPoS (till) system, we help hospitality brands to understand their customers’ behaviour and preferences, enabling them to excel in an increasingly competitive market.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who share our passion for driving innovation and using technology to build better businesses. We’re going on an exciting journey, and we need more like-minded travellers...
Responsible for managing all activities in respect of the Help Centre operations. To ensure that the customers’ satisfaction and SLA are maintained to the highest level.
Roles & Responsibilities
Manage and work closely with the Head of Service and Operations Director to devise and regularly review / agree on the following Helpcentre initiatives / activities:
- Ongoing Helpcentre plan
- Budgetary cost control
- Build and develop capabilities of the Helpcentre Management team, both technical and non-technical. Mentor and develop skills within this group as necessary.
- KPI’s productivity performance and targets effectively manage individual and team performance; build in regular reviews with team member taking necessary steps to improve overall team performance.
- SLA Management
- Team / department objectives
- Performance efficiency including staff grading and reviews
- Personnel / Staff performance and headcount forecasting and recruitment
- Staff development and training
- Shift working patterns and controls
The Zonal IT department provides a service to its entire group of companies. Our head office is based in Edinburgh.
Zonal is open for business 365 days per year, with certain departments open from 7:30am to 1am.
We are keen for an experienced IT Support person to join our team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide 1st line PC software/hardware support for the staff & perform maintenance on existing setups.
The IT department normally operates from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm, although it is not unusual for some work to be done “out of hours” and weekends. The Team runs an on-call rota for out of hours support, covering weekdays and weekends
Main Duties & Responsibilities
We currently don’t have any positions available, but we would still like to hear from you.
Please Register Your Interest below.