Service Desk Analyst
Function: Service Desk
Reporting to: Service Desk Manager
Location: Horley, Surrey / Remote
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff. The Comtrex point of sale and Enterprise system is supported from our office in Horley.
What you’ll do
You will be working with a team of Support Analysts delivering exceptional customer support to our portfolio of prestigious hospitality companies, 365 days per year.
Your role will be to provide technical support and advice on all incoming incidents and requests, ensuring these are logged and handled in accordance with departmental guidelines and procedures.
We operate a shift pattern basis to cover the core hours of our business which run from 7am to Midnight.
Our weekly standard shift patterns are 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, 2pm-11pm and 3pm-Midnight.
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Logging of all incidents within our call logging software, ensuring all relevant information is obtained, correct categorisation and SLA is chosen and advise caller of unique call reference number;
- Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools and resolution for problems. Assign calls to correct third party queues where appropriate;
- Maintain customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times;
- Proactively manage Customers expectations through either resolution of or updating on progress of their outstanding incidents/requests;
- Escalate any issues but try and ensure they are dealt with before problems occur;
- Track and monitor calls that are with third parties, to liaise with third parties for a resolution and escalate when resolution is not moving forward within the appropriate timescales;
- Resolve and close incidents and requests to customer satisfaction or escalate to the appropriate Account Manager where necessary;
- To contribute to overall achievements of required Service Level by maintaining agreed personal targets. Assist in ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are met;
- Responsible for ongoing performance against appropriate Service Level Agreements and ensuring that these are continually improved;
- Ensure processes are documented and updated as necessary;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards change by words and behaviours. Challenge the way things have always been done and suggest improvements;
- Ability to build relationships with resolving teams and service management teams
- Adhering to complex processes and procedures;
- Ensuring Knowledge Base articles are regularly reviewed and updated;
- Training and mentoring new starters and acting as an ongoing point of escalation;
- Compliance – ensure that you understand and adhere to PCI-DSS policies
Who you are
- You will be a talented and ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You will possess excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven track record for providing outstanding customer service in a similar role.
- A solid technical background with a talent for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Strong analytical skills with a great attention to detail.
- A passion for exceptional customer service.
- A flair for multi-tasking in a high-pressured environment.
- A collaborative and proactive approach in all aspects of your work.
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be an advantage.
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!