Project Services Scheduler
**This role will be hybrid – requiring working time to be split between our office at Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire and from working at home.
The Zonal group are one of the UK’s largest technology providers to the hospitality industry.
Our products are used by over 11,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels. Customers include national brands like Pizza Express, JD Wetherspoons and All Bar One.
We provide our customers with the solutions they need to make their business a success.
These solutions include mobile apps for ordering and web apps for engaging with consumers either through loyalty or reservations. By linking these solutions to Zonal’s EPoS (till) system, we help hospitality brands to understand their customers’ behaviour and preferences, enabling them to excel in an increasingly competitive market.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who share our passion for driving innovation and using technology to build better businesses. We’re going on an exciting journey, and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for resource scheduling the workload of Systems Implementer / Trainers and forcarrying out other administrative duties in association with Project Services.
Main duties & responsibilities:-
- To work closely with Sales, Account Services and all Project Services team managers, to forecast, plan and schedule future resource requirements
- To co-ordinate, manage and publish the resource scheduling of Systems Implementer / Trainers, ensuring that all relevant detail is captured
- To provide management reporting in association with resource scheduling
- To assist in the planning and organisation for company induction of contractors, co-ordinating with the Project Services Management team
- To co-ordinate and maintain the Systems Implementer/Trainer skills matrix, liaising accordingly with the Project Services Management team
- To be a central point of contact for Systems Implementer / Trainers queries and issues and co-ordinate resolution with management team accordingly
- To co-ordinate the retrieval of relevant information, documentation and checklists, publishing and distributing to all relevant stakeholders
- Report all absences and holiday requests to relevant Project Services team manager
- To co-ordinate and report issues and progress of certain planned jobs and communicate accordingly
- To conduct administrative duties as requested by Project Services Management team
- Establishing effective, constructive and collaborative relationships with other company departments Assisting with tasks out with job description when required / as appropriate.
Who you are
- Experience of resource scheduling
- Exceptional organisational skills; able to plan and schedule workload of field-based system implementer/trainers and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Exceptional communication skills; able to liaise with and co-ordinate activities of a group of field-based engineers via phone, email and text.
- PC literate (all MS Office suite) and aptitude to pick up new software packages quickly.
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work
- Knowledge of hospitality industry is desirable
- Experience of working in an Epos / engineering / implementation / training environment is desirable
What we value
Passion, Teamwork, Innovation, Professionalism, Accountability and Customer Obsessed are the values we believe make us the company we are. We’re looking for someone who understands great culture and will help us shape it as it evolves.
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our office in Staffordshire, our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.