Project & Services Administrator
We’re recruiting a Project & Services Administrator to provide administrative support to the teams in the Projects and Services Department
What you’ll do
- You will be able to provide multiple teams with administrative support in the Projects and Services Department.
- You will have some project management skills to assist in project delivery to customers in a timely and efficient manner, with the ability to raise risks, issues and mitigations for each.
- You will use your experience to understand what detail is required at the appropriate time.
- You will be able to work with a wide range of stakeholders to understand their world views so that the requirements meet a broad range of expectations and be comfortable in challenging these views.
- To coordinate with project managers in relation to customer communication and be able to step in and communicate with customers when required, by phone or by email.
- To be a central point of contact for both customers and internal resources.
- To provide scheduling support to the scheduler as and when required including holiday / maternity cover
- Be able to establish effective, constructive and collaborative relationships with other company departments
- Assisting with tasks out with job description when required / as appropriate.
Who you are
- Having been working in a similar project admin role for some time, you will be able to hit the ground running to provide support within the team.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to prioritise tasks effectively, ensuring customer and business demands are met.
- You will become the go to person to help get things done. You have the proven ability to inspire and motivate team members to increase individual and team performance.
- As a natural, confident and clear communicator you will have experience liaising within technical and non-technical teams and across organisational boundaries. You will also be able to communicate with our customers. Your communication will be second to none.
- You will be motivated by getting things done, and getting them done in the right way, first time.
- Using your communication skills, you will keep key stakeholders aware of progress against project plans and help mitigate risks, provide contingency plans and options.
- We need a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a project administration role
- Experience of project management processes
- Exceptional organisational skills and able to use own initiative
- Exceptional communication skills; able to liaise with customers and internal resources via phone and email
- PC literate (all MS Office suite) and aptitude to pick up new software packages quickly.
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and strives to exceed expectations
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work
- Knowledge of EPOS systems and/or hospitality industry would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in an Epos / engineering / implementation / training environment
The role will involve some home and some office based work within the Project and Services department, reporting to the Director of Projects and Services
Company offices are in Abingdon and Edinburgh, although this position when in the office will be based at our offices at Milton Park, Abingdon. The demanding nature of this role may require flexibility in working hours.
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our midlands office in Stafford, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
We are going on an exciting journey, and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!