Job TitleGroup Technical Account Manager – High Level Software
Reports toThe Group Technical Account Manager (GTAM) will report to Rhys Swinburn (MD)
We are a fast-growing SaaS business with both independent and national chain sales channels. HLS integrates with the Zonal product suite, allowing us to offer a ‘one-stop-shop’ service to our customers.
Significant investment in our solution is opening new opportunities for exponential growth.
It’s an exciting time to be joining HLS as we integrate further with our colleagues in Zonal, to deliver the best possible solutions and service – and pursue new opportunities both in the UK and internationally.
What You’ll Do
The Group Technical Account Manager will be the first point of contact for our national chains. The role is divided in to three main areas:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Being the key contact in HLS for any group or joint Zonal roll-outs
- 1st line technical support for key contacts and customers, where appropriate and possible
This role is relatively new to HLS and has been identified over the last 12 months as essential to our growth and customer retention.
The GTAM will act as the fulcrum between HLS support & go-live and our customer base. This one point of contact will serve to bring clarity and focus to our communication and to any technical issues that customers may have.
It will also allow the business to have one point of contact for any updates, comms and go-live roll outs.
The GTAM will work alongside Zonal’s teams on any joint projects.
- You will be available to key contacts and customers to report any issues with the system, fix where possible (and liaise with support when not) and clearly communicate time-frames and solutions.
- You will liaise with both HLS and Zonal to ensure every project is understood and communicated to all parties (project managers, on-boarding teams etc) .
- Develop a true business partnership with the client encompassing the day-to-day management of all aspects of the account whilst working alongside other HLS departments.
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer care to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- To be technically competent and up to date with the HLS and Zonal product portfolio and practices as well as our competitors
- Proactively recognising opportunities for additional revenue/sales and taking steps to ensure their success
- Provide clear and effective communication to all clients and HLS departments both face to face and in written formats
- Building and maintaining key relationships with relevant 3rd party suppliers and external companies/contacts
- Regularly updating internal HLS departments with any relevant changes made by the client
- Holding regular account catch ups with all clients and documenting for circulation to senior HLS team
- Working alongside Zonal finance department to manage the credit account and escalate any issues
- Attending any relevant internal company meetings when requested.
Who you are
- Able to develop a true business partnership with the client encompassing the day-to-day management of all aspects of the account whilst working alongside other HLS departments.
- Capable of championing the client inside HLS; to act as a catalyst for client’s sales requirements and overall business and market demand.
- Sales – Ability to engage in sales discussions where appropriate and upsell both HSL and Zonal solutions.
- Organisation – Managing the key delivery of assigned projects and ensuring that these are completed to the required standard, timescales, and budgets.
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met
- Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions
- Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing company
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work
What we value
Passion, Teamwork, Innovation, Professionalism, Accountability and Customer Obsessed are the values we believe make us the company we are. We’re looking for someone who understands great culture and will help us shape it as it evolves.