Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
- We offer flexible & remote working within the UK.
- Generous holiday allocation + Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- We reward our staff well with competitive salaries
- We give back to staff with our company profit share scheme
- Well-structured career development plans.
What you’ll do
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Contact debtors through calls, emails or letters to notify them of outstanding invoice
- Conduct negotiations with debtors to fix terms and conditions for payment of receivables
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure proper management of debt
- Ensure cash and debtor targets are met
- Evaluate the credit status of clients to identify debtors and credit level
- Assist customers in setting up a credit control system that allows for periodic debt repayment
- Handle internal issues and ensure timely payment to creditors
- Conduct business operations in compliance with standard policies and regulations
- Maintain proper records of client accounts and purchasing activities
- Monitor payment history to identify changes in reparation and take necessary actions
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of debtor ledger accounts
- Recommendations and advice on queries regarding accounts receivable
- Ensure prompt reply to client and internal feedback
- Commence legal action against debtors in event of halted payment
- Propose irrecoverable debts to be written off or they may employ strategies to recover receivables in cases of debtor bankruptcy
- Oversee the forwarding of monthly statements to clients to keep them updated on debt collection activities
- Involvement in Projects as and when required
Who you are
- Minimum of 2 years working in a credit control environment.
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills.
- Experience of implementing and following procedures.
- Numerate, with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills – able to communicate to internal and external customers in a professional manner.