Reporting to: Development Team Lead
What you’ll do
Our talented studio team create amazing web sites, build dynamic, engaging e-mail templates, design cool ‘stuff’ and code some pretty slick toolsets for some of the biggest brand names in hospitality. It’s fast-paced and tactical one day and more considered and strategic the next. It’s not dull and it’s never boring and if you’re all about broadening your experience then this is the place for you to grow your core skills mix. In terms of technology, we embrace the best of the past with the newest of the new and throw in some quick-win frameworks that Google has to offer.
Who you are
- Passion for delivering quality products
- Strong UI/UX skills with experience of creating functional wireframes
- Strong HTML/CSS skills gained in agency or client teams
- Awareness of the latest changes in web technologies
- Demonstrable experience in using Responsive HTML
- Design and development of responsive emails
- Design and creation of GUI components for the web and mobile
- Creative portfolio
- Knowledge and hands on experience of Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Ps, Ai, Id & Xd)
- Demonstrates core belief in good user experience
- Understanding of web technologies, browsers and client-side technologies, browser/application server interactions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage your own time
- Experience working in sprints (SCRUM)
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!