Are you our missing ingredient?
The Zonal group are one of the UK’s largest technology providers to the hospitality industry.
Our products are used by over 11,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels. Customers include national brands like Pizza Express, JD Wetherspoons and All Bar One.
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
- We offer flexible & remote working within the UK.
- Generous holiday allocation + Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- We reward our staff well with competitive salaries
- We give back to staff with our company profit share scheme
- Well-structured career development plans.
What you’ll do
You will be working within the Kitchen IQ team as a Test Engineer where you will be responsible for helping to ensure that our product is delivered on spec and to a high quality.
We have big plans for the Kitchen IQ product and see it as “the brain” of the restaurant forthe future!
We will require your Tester expertise throughout all aspects of the technology stack. You will be involved in UI testing APO testing as well as writing Automation Scripts.
Your main duties will include:
- Working with other team members to delivery features on spec,
- Participate in product and technical designs to ensure that team delivers value in each increment
- Write, execute and maintain manual test scripts
- Writing and maintain automation Scripts to supplement our regression suite
- Write up retest scripts for any bugs found whilst testing
- Reviewing pull requests
- Part-take in Bug reviews
- Assist in release process
- Actively looking for and suggesting improvements in our processes
Who you are
- ISEB / ISTQB certified at foundation level
- 2 years’ experience in software testing
- Experience working in SCRUM environments
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server or similar
- Experience with the following technologies
- Querying with SQL
- C# Automation with Selenium Web Driver
- Experience testing RESTful API’s
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Comfortable with configuring Hardware on both Windows and Linux OS
- Experience building and maintaining Selenium Web Driver frameworks
- Mobile testing Android and iOS applications
- Any Non-Functional testing skills