- You like to know how an application is put together
- You like to know what is under the hood
- You look beyond the UI
- You have experience of working with and testing web API’s using tools such like swagger and postman
- You have experience in creating test cases with Selenium WebDriver
- You have basic C# knowledge.
- Willingness to extend skill set to cover Non-functional testing like Load and Performance Experience in implementing automation frameworks from scratch
- Willingness to help out at all testing levels if required
- Experience with integrating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using Load and Performance testing tools like JMeter
- Experience with BDD
What you’ll do
You will test and release software products and platform capabilities within our purchasing and stocks teams.
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Generating functional, system and regression test cases and procedures
- Test execution at integration and system test levels
- Adding acceptance tests to our existing Test Automation framework
- Partake in review sessions including code reviews and three amigos
- Creating and maintaining test data and environment permutations
- Effectively logging, monitoring and retesting all defects found during testing
- Build up our test coverage as our CI/CD pipeline scales to support our ever-growing product integrations
- Help ensure your vertical’s releases adhere to deadlines while not compromising on quality.
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
We pride ourselves on our open culture where everyone can make a difference. We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!