Zonal provides market leading technology solutions for successful hospitality businesses. We are committed to investing in our R&D team and as part of our on-going expansion plans we are looking for a passionate and ambitious Technical Lead for our iOrder product team.
The products the team develop represent some of the most widely used apps and platforms by consumers in pubs and restaurants and online ordering, they’ve come to expect high levels of service and technology and we are looking for you to help us deliver that and meet their needs.
Working within the iOrder project team you will be a key part of enabling the product’s commercial success by supporting the technical delivery of the road map primarily within the iOrder Platform products. You will lead and own the technology delivery of the product working closely with the product owner. Your solution design will ensure that the product succeeds operationally (uptime, performance, user experience) and delivers the product roadmap (features).
You will be expected to mentor others and lead technical design and product design sessions.
- Passion for delivering quality software using best practises
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Senior Technologist/Developer
- Passion for mentoring and supporting others
- Strong OO, design and architecture skills.
- Good understanding of RESTful web services
- Experience of both strongly typed and loosely typed languages
- Ability to review and improve the current state of technology
- An understanding of CI and CD
- An understanding of the issues involved in scaling in a multinode architecture
- A strong understanding of SQL Databases
Current Technologies Used In Wider Team
- PHP 7
About The Company
Zonal is the market leading EPoS provider to the UK hospitality industry. Our success is based on a high standard of customer service and technical innovation. We pride ourselves on our open culture where everyone can make a difference.
About The Team
The R&D team is a key component of the current and future success of Zonal. The company invests heavily in the R&D team to ensure we can deliver new and exciting products to enable our customers to grow their businesses. We are committed to growing our talented team through shared learning and teamwork so we can deliver fantastic results, together.