Function: Zonal Marketing Technologies
Reporting to: Support Team Lead
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
The Product Support & Configuration Analysts are experts for our systems and will be used to resolve the vast majority of tickets associated to Marketing Technologies products.
Due to their technical expertise they will also be required to complete all the setup and configuration of new systems for all Marketing Tech products.
We are looking for someone to join us on an initial fixed term contract of 12 month (maternity cover).
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Responding to all phone and electronic based incidents.
- Investigating / resolving incidents either directly logged by customers or internal staff as well as incidents logged via the Zonal Help Centre 1st line support team
- Management in terms of update and actions pertaining to open incidents
- Bug identification and hand over to the Product Support Team Lead
- Management of the incident and interaction of incidents that have been passed to the software development teams.
- Identify amendments to the system in order to improve the throughput or functionality of the system.
- Involvement in Projects as decided by Product Configuration Team Lead.
- Provide additional telephone cover in times of reduced man power or exceptional call volumes.
- Knowledge base maintenance – identifying needs for documentation and producing such material when appropriate
- Setup new accounts/systems for customers as per the setup and on boarding processes implemented
- Ensure solid knowledge base of all Marketing Tech products and be the go to person for help and advice
- Work closely with training, sales and account management departments to ensure all major customer issues are communicated.
- Work closely with training, sales and account management departments to ensure all new customer setups are completed within the required timeframe and to the highest standard
- Be part of the out of hours product support ‘on call’ rota
- Any other requests deemed reasonable.
Who you are
- Ideally minimum 1 year experience of the Zonal product gained within a technical helpdesk role.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to trace and resolve technically complex problems.
- Good IT knowledge and use of various company systems and platforms
- Ability to work independently and use initiative to source information and potential solutions from a variety of locations.
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing company.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!