Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Reporting to: Service Desk Manager
Location: Horley, Surrey
Working Hours: Full Time, Shifts
Within this position you will be responsible for providing first line support to customers experiencing difficulties or problems. Candidates must demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills, combined with a focus on customer service. We are looking for someone with good technical knowledge of computer hardware and software, ideally have experience in the hospitality industry, who is able to work under pressure with good communication skills. It is not purely an IT position as we support our own bespoke software and telephone contact with customers plays a large part. You will get to work with a friendly and dedicated team, in a great environment, with an opportunity to enhance your career by joining a company that has an established and progressive customer base.
- Working on the Service Desk receiving and resolving support calls & emails.
- Troubleshooting problems remotely and escalating internal service desk related issues to onsite technicians if required.
- Providing work-arounds and solutions to get users working quickly.
- Keeping users up to date on the progress of their issues.
- To provide accurately completed paperwork and system templates as detailed by the Company on due dates.
- To acquire a thorough working knowledge of the company’s products and a detailed understanding of their applications and to keep this knowledge up to date.
- The role is shifts so be prepared to work shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including an ability to work within a team
- High level of customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Flexible with working hours/shifts
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Experience working as part of a team