Reporting to: Service Delivery Manger
Location: Tanfield, Edinburgh
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
To proactively ensure a high standard of customer reporting and trends analysis. To ensure excellent communication with regard to these, both internally and with external customers. To own the customer’s incidents, ensure a high standard of customer service and good working relationship with the customer.
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Proactively drive the delivery of reports to customers.
- Analyse trends, identify failures in process and liaise with delivery managers to implement lessons learnt.
- Look for trends in customers’ calls and ensure problems are identified, raised and managed out effectively.
- Ensure the timely and accurate provision of relevant information on “open red calls”, “with customer calls”, “no fault found calls” and “major incident reports”.
- To liaise with the Head of Service, Service Operations Manager, Service Delivery Manager and Helpcentre Technical Manager on a regular basis to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Know the customer and understand the customers’ business requirements and drivers.
- Liaise with R&D to keep abreast of new software releases for testing and rollout.
- Ensure the Helpcentre is aware of the customer SLAs and update them on recent developments and changes to the way of working, contract etc i.e. clear communication channels going both ways.
- Update the Helpcentre Manager on any major incidents.
- Continuously improve the service provided to the customer using all available resources
- Closely monitor the Customer Services daily activities with regards to customer fault calls.
- Look for trends in the customer’s calls and ensure problems are identified, raised and managed out effectively.
- Ensure all customers complaints and unresolved technical problems are resolved and/or escalated as per internal escalation procedure.
- To liaise with the client representatives and account manager on a regular basis to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Project work as required.
Who you are
- You will be a talented and ambitious individual who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service within an IT service environment.
- Ability to build relationships and trust.
- Determined and resilient with experience of working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Current clean driving license.
- Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner, avoiding technical/jargon based terms when providing information to customers.
- Ability to draw conclusions from data, sort into information and derive trends.
- Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing company.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
The Helpcentre provides first and second line support to Zonal customers. The team of Helpcentre Analysts use an on-line service to resolve operational and software problems reported by customers. In turn they liaise with Engineering Schedulers to arrange for faults to be resolved on-site as required.
The Helpcentre consists of Technical Support Analysts, Service Delivery Analysts, Planned work and Helpcentre Analysts. The Helpcentre operates on shift patterns from 8am to 12am, 365 days a year. Support is provided based upon the SLAs in place with the customers. These are monitored on a daily basis and reported back to the customer at regular intervals.
Service Delivery Analyst hours of work are; Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!