Function: Sales – HLS
Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: High Level Software, Cardiff
Are you our missing ingredient?
Working as part of High Level Software who belong to the Zonal Group. We are a young and dynamic software company based in Cardiff supplying to the hotel and hospitality industry.
Our product gives hoteliers an all-in-one solution, that includes a booking engine, property management system, channel manager and marketing suite. Coupled with our 365 days a year phone support and integrations to some of the best software suppliers in the world, we offer everything they need to run their hotel, in one system.
We have experienced massive growth both internally and externally over the past year and are now supplying to hundreds of hotels across the UK. We’re more ambitious than ever so now is an exciting time to join us!
What you’ll do
To plan and implement a sales strategy for High Level Software and to develop, manage and grow the existing Sales team.
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Develop, implement, and manage the company’s sales strategy, both from a business, sales and technical perspective.
- Manage sales budget.
- Prepare accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts; prepare sales reports showing sales volume and areas of proposed customer growth, new sales channels, review sales performance against projections.
- Attend and represent HLS in group wide sales executive meetings.
- Lead and motivate our current sales team – and attend sales meetings with all field sales representatives once a month.
- Create and provide complex business solutions for major accounts.
- Develop and maintain strategic account management plans for cultivating prospects and generating leads with major accounts.
- Negotiate contracts and provide necessary follow-up for customers; develop and present customer solutions ensuring products meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Provide information on all products, including new products/features, to customers.
- Attend and conduct new sales meetings for groups
Who you are
- Minimum of five years of sales management, account management and New Product Development experience.
- Must be accustomed to approaching blue chip organisations at director level.
- Must have the ability to set up and run control procedures, achieve sales objectives and profitability targets
- A full, clean driving licence is required.
- Experience of running a sales team.
- Self motivation, energy, enthusiasm, patience plus a determined and structured approach are pre-requisites, as is the ability to understand the technical aspects involved.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions. Able to analyse technical and statistical data.
- Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing company.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude, energy and ensuring quality is built into work.
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!