Location: Candidates must live within a short commute of Livingston
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
Assist the department, and reporting to the team leader /supervisor, carry out all tasks associated with the repair and processing of stock which comes through the repair centre.Navision processing & customer service to all departments, internal/ external
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Ensure all faulty parts logged on HEAT are collected and returned from customer sites
- Ensure repair work is carried out in timely fashion to maintain Repair Centre stocks
- Maintain accurate part tracking records on HEAT for all parts moved between Repair Centre -> Field Engineers -> Customer sites
- Control Maintenance PC stock movements, ensure adequate stock of working PC’s is available
- Promote positive working relationships with Repair Centre customers
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in Repair Centre.
- Maintain full details on every part quoted to allow Account Managers to submit fully detailed invoices
- Retain every quoted part for specified time period prior to its safe disposal
- Reduce or remove non added-value work activities
- Promote Health and Safety and WEEE considerations within Repairs Centre
Who you are
The role is based our Repair Centre at Livingston. The role involves daily interaction with other company departments, suppliers, customers and all Zonal associate companies.
Hours of work are; 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday.
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!