Who you are
- Experience in an Operations environment.
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing company.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.
- ONC Electronic Engineering.
What you’ll do
Diagnose, repair and upgrade Zonal and third party hardware service parts. Provide technical support and product debug expertise to Repair Centre and Production team to ensure the key measures of Service levels, Quality, Output & Cost Objectives are achieved.
This role will be based at our Manufacturing Division in Livingston. The position involves interaction with other company departments, suppliers and all Zonal associate companies.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Assess production and field failures, recommend corrective actions.
- Diagnose and repair EPoS systems and control boards to component level (SMT & PTH) for new build and field returns. Recommend material return to supplier, reworking, or write-off when in-house repair is not possible.
- Assist in the achievement of operations schedule by providing product and/or training support services as required.
- Assist in the implementation of solutions that improve operational performance at any level or area within company.
- Operate within all operations processes (including Local Work Instructions) such that daily activities are clear and consistent.
- Work within Cross-functional teams to assist in the development of new modules and products.
- Comply with the requirements of Health and Safety policies and work procedures.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, and safe working environment.
- Maintain Access database used for Field and Production data collection
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
We pride ourselves on our open culture where everyone can make a difference. We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there! If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!