As part of the marketing team, the Office Administrator will be responsible for the management and coordination of the Zonal Innovation Centre (ZIC) and office. Provide professional support for all customers who use the ZIC and manage all aspects of the office and centre in order to maintain the smooth running of the facility.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Personally greet all visitors and act as the main point of contact for the Innovation Centre and all guests
- Manage all room bookings ensuring the meeting rooms are prepared and set up as per booking and order lunch and refreshments where necessary
- Maintain the up-keep of the ZIC and ensure sales collateral and trade publications are available
- To act as the point of contact with the building facilities management (MEPC)
- Day-to-day office administration, post management, stationery and consumable ordering
- Diary management and logistics for all our sponsored events
- Contribute to the coordination and preparation of internal and external newsletters (print and online)
- To manage and research all suppliers for merchandise and corporate gifts
- Provide administrative support to the sales and marketing team including the production of weekly reports.
- Additional ad-hoc administrative support to other staff members outside of the marketing department as and when required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a professional and efficient approach towards all customers whether internal or external
- Excellent administration and planning skills and be highly organised
- Self-motivated and proactive; able to work alone using own initiative
- Competent in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- Have strong time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to multitask and be adaptable to changing business needs
- Attention to detail; a thorough approach to all tasks
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decision
- Demonstrate previous experience in an administrative office environment
The position is based at the Zonal Innovation Centre. This role reports to the Marketing Manager and involves daily interaction with other staff members as well as external customers and suppliers. Candidates are required to have access to their own transport.