Function: Project Services
Location: Zonal Innovation Centre, Milton Park
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
The Office Administrator will be responsible for the management and coordination of the Zonal Innovation Centre (ZIC) and office. Provide professional support for all customers who use the ZIC and manage all aspects of the office and centre in order to maintain the smooth running of the facility.
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Front of house – meeting visitors and acting as main point of contact for the Innovation Centre. Managing routine housekeeping duties such as assisting with maintaining clean and tidy shared spaces. Managing all room bookings and ensuring that meeting rooms are serviced with requirements. Ensuring that all relevant sales collateral and trade publications are available and up to date. Acting as point of contact with the building facilities management. Day-to-day office administration, post management as well as stationery and consumables ordering.
- Marketing support – provide administrative support to the Sales and Marketing team including producing weekly reports. Managing diaries and logistics for all sponsored events. Contributing to the coordination and preparation of internal and external newsletters. Managing and researching all suppliers for merchandise and corporate gifts.
- Projects and services support – providing administrative support to the Learning and Development team including the booking of training courses and course administration for all internal and customer training courses taking place at the Innovation Centre.
Who you are
- A smart, well presented individual who is comfortable meeting and greeting visitors at all levels
- Must possess a professional, polite and efficient approach towards all customers whether internal or external
- Ideally you will have experience working in an office environment
- Excellent administration, planning and organisational skills
- Competent in MS Word and Excel skills
- Have strong time management and prioritisation skills with the ability to multitask and be adaptable to changing business needs
- Customer service experience – you understand and respond to customer needs
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Commercial and organisational focus
- Commitment to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!