The Zonal group are one of the UK’s largest technology providers to the hospitality industry. Our products are used by over 16,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels. Customers include national brands like Pizza Express, JD Wetherspoons and All Bar One.
We provide our customers with the solutions they need to make their business a success. These solutions include mobile apps for ordering and web apps for engaging with consumers either through loyalty or reservations. By linking these solutions to Zonal’s EPoS (till) system, we help hospitality brands to understand their customers’ behaviour and preferences, enabling them to excel in an increasingly competitive market.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who share our passion for driving innovation and using technology to build better businesses. We’re going on an exciting journey, and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
What you’ll do
The team you’ll join consists of cross-functional, specialist systems administrators who implement, monitor and support highly available IT Solutions over multiple sites.
You’ll maintain and administer the core Network infrastructure, delivering Zonal’s IT solutions to staff and customers and collaborating with in-house teams to improved and expand out solution.
Key skills we would like you to have are: –
- 4 years’ experience administering Network solutions from Firewalls, switches, routers and Wi-Fi.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- In depth knowledge in all or some of the following
- Checkpoint firewall Solutions
- Cisco firewalls, switches
- Multi-site operations, disaster recovery
- IDS, IPS, and other security solutions
- Network monitoring and alerting
- Seeking Checkpoint CCSA, CCSE or CCSM
- Or Beneficial Cisco CCNP or CCIE
- Dell monitoring/managing/installing switch experience
- Meraki wi-fi monitoring/management/installing experience
- Solid VPN and network diagnostic skills
- Documenting existing solutions
- Influencing change and collaboration
- HND+ educated or Relevant professional certification
Who you are
- Someone with a passion for technology and problem solving, excellent analytical skills who thrives in a fast-paced autonomous environment
- A champion of best practices in security, performance, and monitoring
- Someone who works collaboratively, is organised, and has a safe pair of hands
- Quick to spot opportunities and new capabilities in technologies
What we value
Passion, Teamwork, Innovation and Professionalism are the values we believe make us the company we are. We’re looking for someone who understands great culture and will help us shape it as it evolves.
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.