Mobile Device Management Administrator
Reporting to: Service Operations Manager
Location: Tanfield, Edinburgh
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
The Mobile Device Management Administrator will act as the ‘Product Expert’ in all aspects of Zonal Helpcentre’s Managed Support services. This is primarily our Meraki services which cover both Wireless AP management and MDM Device support (iOS and Android) but will include any Helpcentre centrally supported offerings such as management of the AdMargin portal.
Your role will be to own the Operational solutions and platforms, managing new customer on-boarding, configuration, software deployments, licensing and related Incident and Request management. You will provide high quality technical support and advice on all aspects of Meraki / Helpcentre central support solutions and take ownership for all support and operational efficiency.
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Product Expert in Zonal Meraki – both Wireless AP management and MDM Device Support (iOS and Android). You will provide remote Support of PST/Engineer Device installs and swaps (Meraki MDM, Meraki Wi-Fi, Admargin) and manage all customer on-boarding of these products in conjunction with the Account Management team.
- You will project manage iServe (Zonal Mobile Ordering application) and iOS deployments via MDM, ensuring change control is maintained and deployments are managed seamlessly and with lowest impact to customer estate.
- You will own the various accounts and licensing associated with the Meraki portal, ensuring renewals are performed in good time.
- Proactive monitoring of Zonal portals and providing the necessary reporting for both internal and external stakeholders ensuring quality and consistency of service across all.
- Respond to requests from internal and external business units in a timely manner.
- Own all related Incidents and Requests related to the portals and anything directly affecting the devices and processes therein – performing root cause analysis where required. You will Log and own support cases logged with Solution Providers (Meraki, R&D) and ensure the customer, HC Management and Zonal stakeholders are kept fully up to date.
- Produce and manage all documentation of the solutions and Helpcentre Support processes to ensure business continuity. In particular tracking and maintaining and individual customer processes, ensuring all relevant support personnel have been trained as necessary.
- Identify improvements/developments in the products, portals and associated procedures that could enhance the solutions or improve efficiency. Liaising with Product Management team where necessary, you will be involved in evaluating and discussing new mobile device releases. You will participate in all meetings deemed necessary for the effective management of the solutions.
- Perform other duties deemed necessary for the successful management of any centrally provided solution as assigned by the Helpcentre Management Team. Core hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm however ad-hoc out of hours support will be necessary on occasion to allow for customer/work demands.
Who you are
- Previous MDM Administration experience
- A self-starter, you will be able to take responsibility for your own workload, knowledge and development within the product workspace – using online resources and sandbox environments to ensure you are up to date on all the latest processes and changes (and their impact on support) within Meraki, Apple and other platforms within your purview. You will understand when to prioritise, escalate and delegate.
- You must have proven experience in working in a high impact environment where tight change control processes were required to ensure uninterrupted quality of service. Due to the distributed nature of our customer devices it is imperative that all processes are carefully tested and implemented exactly as required.
- You will be solution driven and be able to adopt a proactive, methodical approach to dues and tasks
- You will possess excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven track record for providing outstanding customer service in a similar role.
- Excellent team player, time management and organisational skills
- IT related qualification
- Wifi/Networking experience
- Knowledge of Apple iOS/MAC OS/Android management
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki
- Mobile App management
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!