Who you are
- Ideally you will have 2+ years’ experience of C#, .NET Core, MongoDb and SQL Server
- Ideally you will have experience of React JS 16+ and Azure DevOps/Kubernetes
- Experience of working with a product to understand requirements and user stories
- Successful use of software development methodologies and processes such as TDD, BDD, CI and CD
- You undertake problem-solving in a logical way and find these an enjoyable challenge
- Able to independently complete small, discrete pieces of work that are beneficial to the product
What you’ll do
Working as part of an agile development team you’ll contribute to developing market leading technology solutions for some of the UK’s biggest hospitality companies. You will be part of a cross functional team, comprising of Test Engineers, Developers and Business Analysts. You will be a fully hands on member of the team.
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Ensuring the delivery of product features into product releases at the required level of quality
- Pro-actively participating in the full development lifecycle
- Monitoring and reporting on the production usage of the product to help identify areas of weakness/risk
- Championing expertise to ensure quality of product throughout all stages of the development lifecycle
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
We pride ourselves on our open culture where everyone can make a difference. We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there! If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!