The Zonal group are one of the UK’s largest technology providers to the hospitality industry.
Our products are used by over 16,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels. Our customers range from single site operators right through to national brands like Pizza Express, JD Wetherspoons and All Bar One.
We provide our customers with the solutions they need to make their business a success.
These solutions include mobile apps for ordering and web apps for engaging with consumers either through loyalty or reservations. By linking these solutions to Zonal’s EPoS (till) system, we help hospitality brands to understand their customers’ behaviour and preferences, enabling them to excel in an increasingly competitive market.
Join Zonal’s marketing team and get a great stepping stone into a career in marketing
We are seeking an entry-level Marketing Executive with strong copywriting skills and a passion for a career in marketing. Reporting into the Demand Generation team, you’ll learn lots and get great exposure to loads of different areas including campaign management, content writing, digital marketing, social media and PR.
The Marketing Executive supports the marketing team with demand generation campaigns, social media and digital marketing.
What you’ll do
- Support the creation and execution of specific marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Create and devise campaign content.
- Develop messaging in line with tone of voice and brand values.
- Help ensure that content across all channels follows brand guidelines.
- Support the PR and media function, including the creation and sharing of content on social media.
- Produce a weekly social media schedule.
- Execute the social media plan across all channels.
- Create email campaigns, landing pages and other content for different programmes.
- Support the creation of best practise sales tools to maximise sales effectiveness.
- Build and manage sustainable relationships with key internal stakeholders and external agencies.
Who you are
- Ideally you will have a degree in English, Marketing or Journalism or equivalent.
- Someone with previous experience in a marketing role
- Someone with a CIM qualification
- Someone with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Someone with strong copywriting skills and excellent attention to detail
- Someone with experience with social media channels
- Adaptable and well-organised with a practical-minded approach and the ability to work on multiple tasks and to tight deadlines
- Able to multi-task with a keen eye for attention to detail.
What we value
Passion, Teamwork, Innovation, Professionalism and Accountability are the values we believe make us the company we are. We’re looking for someone who understands great culture and will help us shape it as it evolves.
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.