LiveRES Pre & Post Sales Consultants
Function: Sales/ LiveRES
Location: Field based – commutable to Stafford
Package: Competitive salary + monthly car allowance
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
You will take ownership of the project plan; executing various elements including setup, configuration and training schedule. The role will also involve project management of the roll out of LiveRES including advising clients on the best way to deploy the product based on business requirements.
There will also be an element of investigating post roll out challenges or issues that the client may be facing and you will provide expertise in how to resolve these from both a product and operational process point of view.
Key skills we would like you to have are:-
- Ideally minimum 2 years’ experience of the Zonal product gained within a technical helpdesk role
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to trace and resolve technically complex problems as well as source information and potential solutions from a variety of locations
- Understand and respond to customer needs (internal and external)
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders across a variety of levels
Who you are
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Abe to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Work co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicate information in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Commercially and organisationally focused
- Committed to achieving results and ensuring quality is built into your work
- Able to analyse information appropriately in order to find best solutions and take a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!