Zonal Marketing Tech a digital agency, and part of the Zonal group. Our DNA is that of a fast-moving start-up, but we have the clout and connections of the UK’s largest provider of technology to the hospitality industry. We work with brands like PizzaExpress, JD Wetherspoons and All Bar One on everything from apps, order & pay, digital vouchers and loyalty to online bookings and table management.
By linking these solutions to Zonal’s EPoS (till) system, we help hospitality brands to understand their customers’ behaviour and preferences, enabling them to excel in an increasingly competitive market.
Working in a hugely innovative area, the Mobile team at ZMT are building products revolutionising the hospitality industry. By giving customers the ability to order and pay through their mobile without ever getting up from their table, brands are able to satisfy customer demand for slicker service and frictionless payment. What’s more, these customers also spend more of their hard-earned cash, so it’s no wonder this technology is seen as a game-changer.
We’re looking for dynamic iOS Developers who share our passion for driving innovation and using technology to build better businesses. We’re going on an exciting journey, and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
We offer fantastic salaries + excellent employee benefits!
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and Build applications for the iOS platform as required
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features and new apps as required by the Product Owner / Business Sponsor
- Identify and correct bottlenecks in the delivery process
- Work to fix bugs as prioritised by the Product Owner
- Maintain and improve code quality
- Strive towards a continuous integration and delivery process in a pragmatic manner where appropriate
- 3+ Years of Objective C commercial usage
- Experience in iOS Frameworks – CoreData
- Use of GCD and NSOperation for multi-threading
- Working with pre-defined RESTful API’s
- Use of deployment and provisioning tools
- Working in an agile environments
- Use of tools to support the SDLC e.g. JIRA, TFS, GIT etc.
- Worked on eCommerce apps
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools
- Experience of Swift
- Strong UX/UI
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
- Commercial use of Xamarin/Phonegap or similar