If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
The R&D team is a key component of the current and future success of Zonal. The company invests heavily in the R&D team to ensure we can deliver new and exciting products to enable our customers to grow their businesses. We are committed to growing our talented team through shared learning and teamwork so we can deliver fantastic results, together
What you’ll do
This role will give you the opportunity to work on innovative new products within a fast-paced, supportive and forward-thinking team.
Working within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects. You will participate in the product design, technical design, development and maintenance. You will ensure quality by writing unit, integration and occasionally E2E tests when required.
- Passion for delivering quality software using .NET best practices
- Strong OO, design and architecture skills.
- Teamwork & flexibility to achieve sprint goals
- RESTful backend web services using C#.NetCore
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience developing React SPA’s utilising Redux and/or Hooks
- Experience writing unit tests in Jest and React Testing Library
- UI/UX design experience
- Docker and containerisation
- An understanding of Agile development practices.
- Azure Dev Ops
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travelers to help us get there! If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!