Reporting to: Financial Accountant
Location: Tanfield, Edinburgh
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a driven Finance Assistant to join our Accounts Payable team working within the wider Finance team. This role is a part time position of 25-30 hours a week.
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Accounts Payable – matching invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes, coding and processing invoices, handling supplier queries and supplier statement reconciliations.
- Banking – processing payment runs (BACS), processing of bank transactions, bank reconciliation and management of petty cash.
- Expense processing – processing expense payment runs.
- Accounts support – assisting with accruals and prepayments and other adhoc month end tasks as required by the wider team.
Who you are
- 2+ years hands on finance experience, however relevant qualifications will also be considered
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Customer service experience – you understand and respond to needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!