Enterprise Sales Manager
The Zonal group are one of the UK’s largest technology providers to the hospitality industry.
Our products are used by over 16,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels. Customers include national brands like Pizza Express, JD Wetherspoon, Mitchells & Butlers and Greene King.
We provide our customers with the solutions they need to make their business a success.
These solutions include mobile apps for ordering, and web applications for engaging with consumers either through loyalty or reservations. By linking these solutions to Zonal’s EPoS (till) system, we help hospitality brands to understand their customers’ behaviour and preferences, enabling them to excel in an increasingly competitive market.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who share our passion for driving innovation and using technology to build better businesses. We’re going on an exciting journey, and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
What you’ll do
You will be working as part of the Zonal Marketing Technologies sales team, primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances delivering exceptional results by prospecting, arranging face-to-face meetings and ultimately adding new brands to our portfolio of prestigious hospitality companies.
Your role will be to build a strong sales pipeline and provide a consultative sales approach to all self-generated and incoming leads, meeting with potential clients and ensuring these interactions are recorded in our CRM system, handled in accordance with departmental guidelines and our sales procedures are followed.
It is expected you would be travelling to national accounts 40-50% of your time and spending time in the Zonal Marketing Technologies HQ in Stafford when you are not in meetings or working from home. A standard working day would be 8.30 am – 5.30pm.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact hospitality businesses across the UK, perform needs analysis and provide a detailed proposal to solve their specific marketing objectives.
- Stay current with changes and developments in the hospitality tech industry. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services, and sharing this information with the product development, marketing,customer service, and executive teams.
- Develop and present sales presentations using PowerPoint and webinar tools to potential clients.
- Logging of all calls, emails, meetings and interactions within our CRM logging software, ensuring all relevant contact information on each prospective account is obtained.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal and procurement teams as required.
- Champion client’s agreement to purchase through order, design, and implementation phases. During this process, the Enterprise Sales Manager will interface with, and as needed, give direction to other departments within Zonal (such as the training team) to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
- Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
Who you are
- You will be a proven sales professional who has worked on national/international contract negotiations involving multiple decision makers.
- You will be a talented and ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment but is also self-motivated and able to manage his or her own work week.
- You will have 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably in a technology/software company.
- Strong background of revenue growth in related position ideally selling to the hospitality industry.
- You will possess excellent written and oral communication skills with a proven record of accomplishment for providing effective sales presentations in a similar role.
- A solid technical background with an understanding of SaaS Cloud Based solutions.
- Strong analytical skills with a great attention to detail.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- A flair for multi-tasking in a high-pressured environment.
- A collaborative and proactive approach in all aspects of your work.
- Someone who has worked in the hospitality industry before or has extensive experience selling to the sector.
What we value
Passion, Teamwork, Innovation and Professionalism are the values we believe make us the company we are. We’re looking for someone who understands great culture and will help us shape it as it evolves.
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.