Job TitleEnterprise Administrator
Location Horley, Surrey
Working Hours Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm. Additional on call support outside of office hours when required.
Enterprise software provides stock and cash management web based solutions to Zonal customers. We are currently looking to hire a person that would join the team responsible for data maintenance, software configuration and software implementation.
The successful candidate would need to offer a great customer service and be able to clearly communicate in both written and verbal format. We are looking for a well organised individual that can plan ahead and independently deal with day to day queries.
What You’ll Do
- Liaising with the clients and suppliers on their product queries
- Supporting the product administrators with analysing their stock variances and cash reconciliation
- Assisting head office personnel and operations managers with analysing the data
- Offering the best practice guidance to our customers
- Configuring the software in accordance with the client requirements
- Entering the data in an accurate and timely manner
- Reporting promptly on any software problems and bugs using clearly detailed and accurately logged cases
- Preparing and updating procedure documentation
Who you are
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Computer literate
Nice to have:
- Previous hospitality experience
- Customer service background
- Excellent interpersonal skills as required to deal with the people on different business levels
- Being able to deal with ambiguity
- Drive for results attitude
What we value
Passion, Teamwork, Innovation, Professionalism, Accountability and Customer Obsessed are the values we believe make us the company we are. We’re looking for someone who understands great culture and will help us shape it as it evolves.