Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
This is a pivotal hire for Zonal, as digital plays a key role in driving our demand generation. We are looking for someone who can drive effectiveness and innovation across our digital marketing efforts and provide technical, creative, insight and support. The ideal person for this role will be comfortable managing multiple stakeholders and in driving through initiatives in tight time frames.
A digital enthusiast, you will need to be expert at using modern digital technologies and understand how different marketing systems can be combined to create forward-leaning, technology-driven marketing. You will be a true digital expert and understand the ins and outs of all channels and their relevance to the marketing mix. You will have a deep understanding of the marketing funnel and engagement and automation systems.
- Support the development of the overall acquisition strategy and ensure digital best practice across all our campaigns
- Manage and implement our digital platform strategy and ensure we are future-ready from a digital perspective
- Work with the marketing team to develop an overall digital marketing strategy which underpins the individual marketing campaign plans
- Work with the marketing team to develop and implement a marketing automation strategy and implement into campaigns
- Support the marketing team to develop and deliver best practise SEO/SEM strategies
- The design and build of digital assets; website pages, images, landing pages, forms, emails
- Monitor and provide benchmarking and market feedback
To be considered
- Degree level education in a marketing and/or digital marketing discipline.
- Experience in developing, managing and maintaining a website using a CMS such as WordPress
- Expert technical knowledge of HTML and responsive design
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, CRM and marketing automation systems, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Understand SEO strategies and best practice – identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights across owned and earned digital media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Significant experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels on page experience with A/B and multivariate testing at a site and page level
- Deep knowledge of website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Dynamics and marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot
- Experience of managing and reporting on PPC campaigns to show ROI on activity
- Adaptable and well-organised with a practical-minded approach and the ability to work on multiple tasks and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- An assertive approach to problem solving with strong communication and diplomacy skills to guide, negotiate, influence and persuade at all levels
- Experience of working with designers and external agencies