Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
We are looking for someone to support our Digital Marketing Manager and the wider marketing team @ Zonal.
A digital native, you will have a passion for modern digital technologies. You will have a good understanding of the ins and outs of all channels and their relevance to the marketing mix.
- Support the digital marketing manager and other team members with the implementation and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Support the design and build of digital assets; website pages, images, landing pages, forms, emails
To be considered
- Degree level education in a marketing and/or digital marketing discipline.
- Experience in using a CMS such as WordPress
- Knowledge of website analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Experience of email and social media marketing and an understanding of marketing automation systems
- Experience in PPC campaign execution
- Adaptable and well-organised with a practical-minded approach and the ability to work on multiple tasks and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience of working with designers and external agencies