Function: Sales & Marketing
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Milton Park
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the CRM and Insight Strategy across the Zonal Group.
Responsibilities will involve working with the CRM Business Process Owner and Digital Marketing Manager to:-
- develop consistent data quality strategies for the Zonal Group
- work across cross-functional teams, Marketing, Sales and other key stakeholders to build and execute a data insight and governance strategy
- coordinate and lead meetings on data quality and/or related topics
- design and implementing data quality metrics and reports that can be communicated across the business
- collaborating with colleagues of varying levels of expertise to track, address and mitigate data quality issues as well as offering practical advice and support if needed
- establish benchmarks for data quality and integrity to ensure Sales & marketing Effectiveness across Zonal’s Sales & Marketing systems
- create and define sales and marketing processes
- create and document sales and marketing processes to establish best practise usage and adoption of sales and marketing systems through governance and training materials
- perform administrative tasks on systems (field creation, work flows etc) and help in the integration tasks around Hubspot and Dynamics
- perform data uploads and data cleansing to ensure consistent systems and data integrity
- provide training to new users and refresher training where training needs are revealed
- create, define and build standard reports and dashboards at the individual / department / Zonal Group level
- build lists for marketing and sales use (campaign segmentation, customer surveys etc.)
- provide regular analysis, insight and reporting at the campaign/customer/product level through the CRM, Hubspot, Google Analytics etc.
- manipulate, analyse and visualize data from a variety of sources in Excel, Dynamics, Power BI etc.
Who you are
- A degree or equivalent in Marketing, IT or similar is highly desirable
- A smart, data-driven and analytical mindset with a passion for the technology
- Strong, proven commercial awareness
- Working knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation systems
- Proven ability to work across cross-functional teams
- Prior experience in data management / data quality assessment control
- An understanding of both data management and data governance policies and principles
- Experience in investigating (e.g. root-cause analysis) and diagnosing system data gaps
- Experience in merging data from disparate systems
- Proficiency with common analysis tools (e.g. Excel, Power BI etc.) tools).
- Broad knowledge of specific business support processes and systems and can translate knowledge and experience into recommendations to the business
- Project management capabilities
- Attention to detail
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!