Client Services Executive
Function: Client Services
Reporting to: Client Services Manager
Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
What you’ll do
You will provide day to day customer management, including support and technical consultancy, to new and existing customers of Zonal Marketing Technologies (ZMT).
Responsibilities will involve: –
- To act as a trusted partner with customers to ensure that the highest level of customer service is delivered to all ZMT customers through all interactions they have with the Client Services team.
- To be the internal champion for the customer accounts for which you are responsible.
- To liaise closely with the Zonal Account Management team on all aspects of customer accounts with particular reference to ZMT products and/or projects.
- Through detailed technical discussions with ZMT clients, communicate requirements internally so development teams can deliver business critical customer change.
- Promote ZMT products and services with a view of ensuring that the right solutions are put forward to assist customers in maximising their return on any investment.
- Assist customers with any operational challenges faced within the ZMT product eco-system.
- Assist in the delivery of new business implementation projects working in conjunction with our Project Management & Support Teams.
- Become a Zonal expert on all products, with a key objective to specialise in ZMT products and work to deploy this knowledge within the Client Services team as well as with our current corporate customers.
- Assist Junior Client Services Executives in maintaining the account services facility for smaller ZMT customers without a designated account manager.
- Provide insight and expertise on Marketing trends and techniques across the ZMT customer base as well as the wider hospitality industry.
- To produce frequent reports to ensure all customer priorities are documented and all required work streams are tracked to demonstrate real progress on those collaborative objectives.
- To provide technical product information and advice to the ZMT Support function.
- To ensure effective, constructive and collaborative relationships are maintained with internal ZMT departments and external customers inclusive of their third-party solution providers.
Who you are:
- You will have a minimum 1-year Zonal product/systems knowledge and experience
- You will have a minimum 1-year experience/working knowledge in the hospitality industry.
- You will have good awareness of latest technology and current trends within the hospitality industry.
- You will be highly organised, able to multi-task, and be able to adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes.
- You will have great attention to detail and be self-motivated to ensure monthly objectives and KPI’s are met.
- Customer service; understand and respond to customer needs (internal and external) and exceed expectations where possible.
- Communication and team working; work co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicate information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyse information appropriately in order to find the best solutions and take a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrate an understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing the company.
- Commitment to results; be committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.
We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!