The Account Coordinator is a key support role to the Account Manager focused on a single key account. Based predominantly from the client’s head office and working closely with the Account Manager to provide support in all projects/tasks relevant to supplying the required level of service and support to the customer.
This role is field based, but a lot of working time will be spent at the client Head Office in Solihull. The role sits within the Account Services team and reports directly to the Senior Account Manager. The demanding nature of this role will require flexibility in working hours including overnight where appropriate and extensive travel.
There will be shared responsibility for delivering Zonal targets, working alongside both the Account Manager and Senior Zonal Management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Support Coordinator is accountable for:
- Working alongside the Account Manager and Client Services Analyst to monitor and deliver the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- (The Client Service Analyst will be ultimately responsible for closely monitoring the status of the customer’s fault calls whilst looking for trends and ensuring that all service related complaints/escalations are dealt with effectively.)
- Supporting the Account Manager in the day-to-day management of the customer account whilst working alongside other Zonal departments. This will include customer satisfaction, account profitability, account planning & forecasting, complaint management and escalation in relation to any projects/tasks under the control of the Key Client Manager.
- Understanding the customer’s business profile, requirements and strategy to ensure that both the customer and Zonal achieve common goals.
- Clear and effective communication to all customer departments that have Zonal dependencies.
- Building key relationships with relevant 3rd party suppliers and external companies/contacts. Excellent communication and correspondence skills are essential.
- Assisting the Account Manager in the management and delivery of all projects assigned to them and ensuring that these are completed to the required standard, timescales and budgets. This will include working closely with all relevant customer and Zonal departments including Helpcentre, Engineering, Planned Work, R&D and Project Services to ensure that implementations of all Zonal EPoS and SaaS products forming part of high-profile projects such as new openings, refurbishments and proof of concepts are successful.
- Maintaining a high level of visibility of all client projects that are under the control of other Zonal departments/personnel. This includes any of the current upgrade or roll-out projects.
- Regularly updating internal Zonal departments with any changes being made by the client to update current processes and work practices.
- Accurately completing reports and documentation to the required standard and timeframe.
- Attending any relevant internal company meetings when requested.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service; understands and responds to client needs and exceeds expectations wherever possible.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing company.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality and attention to detail is built into work.
This job description should be regarded as a guideline for the individual job holder, and will be subject to review according to changing circumstances. Other duties within the skills and capabilities of the job holder may be assigned from time to time.