We are a young and dynamic software company based in Cardiff supplying to the hotel and hospitality industry.
Our product gives hoteliers an all-in-one solution, that includes a booking engine, property management system, channel manager and marketing suite. Coupled with our 365 days a year phone support and integrations to some of the best software suppliers in the world, we offer everything they need to run their hotel, in one system.
We have experienced massive growth both internally and externally over the past year and are now supplying to hundreds of hotels across the UK. We’re more ambitious than ever so now is an exciting time to join us!
About the job
We are looking for a hungry and driven individual to join our dynamic team. Your main duties will include sourcing new sales opportunities and closing sales to achieve quotas. You’ll play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales ofour product.
This role would be well suited to someone energetic and passionate about sales who enjoys being out in the field as much as in the office. If this sounds like you, then we’d love you to get in touch!
- Achieve sales and contribute to team targets by successfully procuring customers based on direct field-based appointments.
- Create additional site appointments and introductions where possible.
- Evaluate customer needs and liaise with the Sales Director and assigned Appointment Setter.
- Negotiation of price, contract term and all contact until receipt of signature.
- Keep accurate and detailed records as to the profitability of each sale.
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Represent High Level Software by attending tradeshows and industry events.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitor developments.
- Competitive base pay
- Uncapped commission
- Company car/ car allowance/ mileage cover
- Free 24/7 on-site gym
- Free 24/7 on-site parking
- Onsite café
- Free shuttle bus to and from Cardiff Central train station at 8:40am and 5pm
- Free shuttle bus into central Cardiff at 12pm
- Immediate inclusion in the company pension scheme