The Zonal group are one of the UK’s largest technology providers to the hospitality industry. Our products are used by over 16,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels. Customers include national brands like Pizza Express, JD Wetherspoons and All Bar One.
We provide our customers with the solutions they need to make their business a success. These solutions include mobile apps for ordering and web apps for engaging with consumers either through loyalty or reservations. By linking these solutions to Zonal’s EPoS (till) system, we help hospitality brands to understand their customers’ behaviour and preferences, enabling them to excel in an increasingly competitive market.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who share our passion for driving innovation and using technology to build better businesses. We’re going on an exciting journey, and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
What you’ll do
- Generating functional, system and regression test cases and procedures within agreed timescales
- Preparing test plans & test cases
- Execution of tests against the target project
- Reviewing requirements specifications, functional specifications and other development documentation
- Effectively logging, monitoring and re-testing all bugs found during testing
Who you are
- Experience of testing web solutions
- Agile software delivery experience
- Ability to work collaboratively to drive quality within the project
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
- Experience of working with virtualised environments e.g. VMware, Hyper V
- Experience of working with and testing web API’s
- Experience of working in a Continuous Integration environment
- Interest in automation of browser and API testing
- Understanding the principles of source control e.g. Git, SVN
- Understanding of browsers and client-side technologies, browser/application server interactions
What we value
Passion, Teamwork, Innovation and Professionalism are the values we believe make us the company we are. We’re looking for someone who understands great culture and will help us shape it as it evolves.
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.